Saturday, November 19, 2011

My beloved Bulat2...

Remember this guy???

Haha.. Bulat2 was the name given by me because it has a very big stomach when I take him from my friends... The body wasn't as big as its stomach... Hahaha...


First day of taking him home... It seems to sleep all the time.. And when it wake up it is really noisy! I think it is asking for something but sorry bro, I don't understand cat's language der...


Brand new cage.. Hoho so Big and so EXPENSIVE... huhu.. This is almost a year before... Now! Bulat2 had become an adult cat! Plus so big and bulat! Hahaha..

Tadaaaaa!!!!!!



Singing... Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me!! Hahaha.. See!!!!!! So big and lazy cat!! Always sleep.. Walk a little bit then sleep again... Hahaha.. Pemalas pnye bulat2...


Really like to stay here.. I don't know la why, maybe it like to look around.. But, ko ingat ko kecik ke?? Very difficult to  take him out of here.. Ngam2 jek muat...



Basket also his favourite spot... I do not la why.. Whatever la bulat2 as long as you are happy...

See its face?? Huduh gile... Budak itam... Hahahaha.. His eyes always grow so big when it is outside...



Hahaha.. This is Jentayu.. Jantan ayu gitu... Metroseksual seh bulat2!! He like it and he didn't even try to remove it from his head.. Hahaha

New necklace with my mom phone number on it... Hahaha.. see there are bell.. So everytime we heard bell ringing means he is somewhere la... Padan muke ko bulat2.. Suke sangat menyorok.. Hahaha




Maybe it can becomes a mascot for Proton Saga BLM... It really like the dashboard and the aircond... Hoho...



Eh! Eh! Do not lick my car la....

Hahaha.. Till next post...









No comments: