Thursday, November 17, 2011

Induction at Kg Gajah Perak, July

Salam.. How your day??? Haha.. Ok this is actually an old story.. So maybe I have to use past tense.. Hehe... If you are a government workers, then you will need to attend this called Kursus Induksi in order to confirm your jobs.. So as one of the government workers, I also needs to attend this one...

The date is from July to July.. HAHAHA.. I forgot!! But it is almost plus minus 10 days... Located at Pusat Latihan UiTM Kg Gajah, Perak.. Hoho.. Back to my village..

Perak Darul Ridzuan,
Negeri Indah Permai,
Penduduknya Hidup Aman Damai,
Di Bawah Naungan Duli Sultan...

Is the lyrics correct??? Haha.. Almost forgot la... But somehow it is like that la... Hehe.. I've been in Perak since I was born until the end of my secondary school at Teluk Intan... After that? Moving to JB la... UTM Skudai... Then Melaka... Haha... I am actually a traveler... Hoho... Ok enough with all the HIS-STORY...

So what actually is Kursus Induksi is all about??? Do you know it? Frankly speaking it is all about the management system in government la about holiday, payment, claims, penalty and many more... So after this you can become a better workers la.... hopefully... hahaha... But of course there will be groups, presentation, talk and talk and talk, free foods, sports (not real one actually just sukaneka), friends, happy and many more!!

We convoyed there... 5 cars and 5 driver.. I give them 1 hour head start then I try to catchup... Guess what?? I am the first there! Hahaha... Because they got lost! Lucky me! So Vios+Vios TRD+Avanza are no match for my BLM... Haha... Why? Because I use GPS.. Hahaha....

Here is my Villa.. Called Villa Temoleh.. People stay here are super cool! The environment here is also so comfortable and relaxing... Superb! But beware of the beauty because it contains lots of mystery.. Hahaha... I am not going to tell, stay here and feel it yourself... hehe


p/s: Yang semak tu katil Zalie ye.. Not mine... haha

And all the activities???


This is the most interesting part of Induction... Talk, talk, talk, talk, ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz....


This is my group during Induction... We had a very good time here eventough I think I didn't know every of them especially girls la... Haha.. Kata malu2 kucing...

But the sad news......

Al-Fatihah to arwah Rasfan Abu Kassim (the guys in Red Shirt Kotak-kotak at the last line at the back).. He already passed away on 10/11/2011 because of accident while trying to save his beloved father... Rest in Peace Rasfan... You are a very cool and relax guys who I ever met!...


This one was after sukaneka... As expected from sukaneka.. All the weird activities are here such as Bawak Bola Ping Pong guna sudu, Kutip gula-gula dalam tepung, Korek Kentang Guna Straw and many more... Weird but if you try to anticipate instead of complaining and avoiding it will becomes really enjoyable... After all we are listening like everyday so this silly sport can be really interesting.. hehe

This is LDK or Latihan Dalam Kumpulan or practice inside group... Hahaha.. Straight translation... So not true... Hahaha.. During this time we are asked to draw our logo, motto, write our song and many more... I don't really like this but I am trying to participate la..

Sukaneka views... What are they doing huh???

Here are the girls members... Mostly are not available... Haha.. Kesian........


Here is the presentation... Me? I am trying to be as low profile as I can.. haha.. Malas le nak bentang2 nih...

See the man with songkok?? His name is Din, arwah Rasfan best buddy.. His hobby? Fishing.. Hoho.. Believe me or not, every night during induction, he goes out fishing and come back in the morning to attend the talk.. Superb like? It's true la some people tends to say that when we like something, we will do everything to do it... Hehe.. At this time he actually becomes the center of the stage because of his birthday... Hehe


 What is this??? Gimmick la... This is during persembahan time...

And the theme is Kg Gajah Nite.. This group is performing song from Ali Mamak - Apa Nak Jadi... This performance was so funny la... Hahaha

My team? Choral Speaking... Simple and easy.. But where is me??? Haha.. Again, low profile la... Hiding somewhere... Just contribute my voice only...


The are so enjoying it.. In fact I am also enjoying it... There is only ONCE.. No more induction after this... Not only we can gain lots of information, we also can get friends, even if you are sooo lucky, you can also find your love one here... hehe...

Till next post...







No comments: