Monday, November 14, 2011

Simple but the meaning was so deep....

Here I attach one of my friend on FB status... I do not know if she really meant it but after a very slow scanning, OMG this really a great words!


Tetap TERTAWA walau sebenarnya aku ingin MENANGIS..


Tetap TERSENYUM walau sebenarnya aku KECEWA..

Tetap KUAT walau sebenarnya aku sudah TAK SANGGUP lagi..

Tetap SEMANGAT walau sebenarnya aku agak TERTEKAN..

Dan yang terpenting tetap SABAR dan memandang segalanya BAIK saja walau sebenar nya hatiku LEMAH ~ T_T
 
 
Sometime I feel like that also but just SMILE la... SMILE can cover everything, but my sister said it is not a good behavior... Because silent meant you keep everything inside you and who know someday it might BURST! Or else if not, it will haunt you, maybe can cause of MADNESS!! Haha...
 
So watchout people!
 
Hehe...
 
Just remember, if you think you are having a very great problem, there are more people with greater problem than you..

No comments: